Sunday, March 20, 2016

From the Mailbag "Thank you so much for uncovering all of this information for us"... YOU ARE WELCOME!



3-21-2016 UPDATE:  THIS SITE HAS NOW BEEN TRANSLATED AND POSTED IN 26 LANGUAGES ALL OVER THE WORLD!  LOOK AT THE BAR TO THE RIGHT! IT SHOWS YOU SOME OF THE VISITORS FROM BRAZIL, RUSSIA, BULGARIA (Daily LOL) AND MANY MORE!!!!  This is getting CRAZY!  THANK YOU MY FRIENDS!  Keep Sending us your stories like below!!!  ( WE HIRED THE LARGEST SEO COMPANY IN THE WORLD TO MAKE THIS GO VIRAL!)  THE GO FUND ME ACCOUNT (With your donations as well as our Corporate Donors who received our letter) IS OVER $35,000 AS OF TONIGHT, JUST FOR THIS MISSION!!!!

Robert Paisola
CEO/ PRESIDENT / WESTERNCAPITALMULTIMEDIA USA


Dear Mr. Paisola,

Rarely do I ever take time to review companies I deal with. But 411Locals in Las Vegas is the exception.


So here is my 411 Locals Review. I worked at 411Locals in Las Vegas for about a year. (90 Days is the norm) and I was promised the world. I was told that I would be getting raises every 90 days and that never happened, and I was a senior manager. 

I was given goals that were impossible to meet. 

I was judged on numbers that were completely fake and full of lies. I was told that I was not a good communicator and that "I should stick with it, because the company was going to change". 

I then got home one night after dealing with what felt like 100 super mad customers, and was searching the net for another job. I found a site that confirmed what I thought, but they kept denying it existed, 

411Locals was all a scam. I told my manager about the site, and she said that the site was made by a mad employee. I kept reading the site and so many things that I was thinking but were afraid to say were right there there ( the website is 411LocalsFacts.com ) 

As other employees started to talk about this site day in and day out, and as the people who paid us money monthly (The Clients) started to mention it daily, the company completely freaked out, we were all warned not to EVER talk (or even admit to the sites existence) even with our clients or we would all be fired.

All the work I had done was being erased by all the cancels we were getting. I would cancel also. The next day I walked in, turned in my badge and quit. 

I contacted the owner of the site and they paid me 100.00 to be on television discussing my year of employment with the company. 

I felt so good knowing that I was not the only victim. Now they are trying to fight my unemployment. I am a single mom, so I am working with my attorney and law enforcement now. 

They can take their $27.00 per hour and keep that job. 

I am not going to jail for anyone, and I saw and know a lot. The guy that did the interview knew every single client I had ever worked with. They had Boxes and Boxes of information. It was done at a big hotel here in Las Vegas. 2 of my co-workers were there, It was so professional. Everything said NBC on it.

Oh, I almost forgot to tell you this, but, one day while I was at work the FBI showed up. BIG RED FLAG

OUR REPLY:
This is the kind of email that makes us happy. This means that what we are doing is having a substantial effect on not only what we are doing as investigative journalists, but as National Consumer Advocates.  Thanks America for your support, and keep sending us your stories. (The name of the Author is being withheld for obvious reasons. Your confidentiality as a vendor, employee, former employee or client is protected by our team)




No comments: